As many of you know, I contribute to Smartbrief occassionally. Well, I'm going to a regular contributor to Smartbrief's Smartblog on Leadership, posting about once a month. I'm very excited about the opportunity and think it's a better fit with my schedule.
Although I've really enjoyed blogging on this venue, I have not been committed to posting on a regular basis since I've started working full-time and it's been bothering me but I've been a bit swamped between work and raising two kids under the age of 4.
I am a big believer that timing is everything and things tend to work themselves out if we keep our eyes and ears open to opportunities.
So, please find my postings over on Smartblog on Leadership from now on. I'll still keep this site up and post occassionally but you can expect my regular posts to be there. I'll tweet when I've got something up there to read.
Thanks for those of you that follow my postings! I hope you'll enjoy my posts on Smartbrief. If you are interested, I've included links to some of my past postings:
A few other author interviews of note:
- Dean Lindsay, on making change a positive
- Kimberly Wilson, on how to bring tranquility to your worklife
- Kathleen Paris, on how to create a healthy workplace
Posts from conference sessions:
- How Safeway puts its workers on camera to improve engagement
- How Discovery made its 25th anniversary more than a party
- How Salesforce.com puts managers at the center of internal communications
- How Molson Coors brewed up stronger engagement
- How Best Buy strives for transparency
- UBS communicating during times of difficult change
- Falling in love at work: Macy’s Lisa Gick on employee engagement