I'm excited to attend the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) 2012 World Conference, this coming Sunday June 24 - Tuesday 26 (the conference runs through Wed but I'll be leaving Tues eve).
Please follow my tweets to hear the latest thinking on change communications, leader communications, trust, engagement, culture and more.
These are the sessions I plan to attend:
- New terms of engagement: Using social media to enhance engagement
- Rediscovering play: Bringing fun and passion to your work—and life
- (Re)Writing the book on the communicator’s role in managing change
- More heart, more soul: Employee engagement and transformational change
- Communication strategies that build organizational trust
- Still deciding between - Building a high-performance organization or Lying on the job: Do your leaders create a workplace of truth or consequences?
- Building an internal communication capability
- Our environmental destiny
The promise and peril of internal social media
- Still deciding between - Engagement is the new black: Culture and communication in the next decade or Running your communications function as a business
The naked company: Why organizations must have engaged employees in today’s transparent world
Which sessions sound most interesting to you? If something I tweet from a session inspires you to comment, please tweet with me. Also feel free to tweet me questions and I'll try to get them answered for you!